Job Title: Head Of Quality Assurance
Employment Term: Permanent
SRG are working with an International Pharmaceutical Organisation who are currently recruiting a Quality manager to establish and develop a new quality department due to the expansion and diversification of the business within API (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients)
* Establishing and managing Quality Department
* Hiring and Managing Personnel for the new Department
* Providing cGMP expertise assuring a consistent standard across the business.
* Supporting the development of new facilities and interdepartmental relations.
* Writing and updating the QMS.
* Overseeing the preparation for external audits such as MHRA and FDA
* Leading and developing company ideas and having a key role in implementing change.
* Significant cGMP experience within Pharmaceutical Manufacturing ideally API
* Significant QA Managment experiance
* Project management skills, interacting with external bodies
* Hands on approach is vital within this role
* Significant experience within a technical regulated background
* Participation and coordination of regulatory inspections
* Excellent interpersonal skills working effectively in a busy environment
* Demonstrated resourcefulness, innovation and initiative.
* Ability to allocate and utilise resource to ensure completion of projects on time.
* Ability to take responsibility for technical and other decisions in the running of the department.
* Conflict management and resolution orientated skills.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Matthew.firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Emma on 0161 868 2222.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2164822
- Posted: 28th April 2022
- Expires: 26th May 2022