The Chemical & Analytical Development (CHAD) - timely supply of synthetic active pharmaceutical ingredients for clinical and development needs, with responsible process and analytical R&D leading to successful regulatory approval, launch and commercialization. CHAD associates develop and utilise appropriate methodologies to manufacture and analyse bulk pharma chemicals in a safe, efficient, cost-effective, environmentally responsible, and GMP-compliant fashion and through application of expertise in chemistry, engineering and Technical Life Cycle Management.
The Integrated Analytical Operations team, part of one of three Chemical Development Units based in Basel. Looking for a GMP trained and motivated lab technician with proven experience in Process Control (IPC) analytics with a focus on liquid chromatography, gas chromatography and wet chemistry.
Description and Key Responsibilities:
- This role has a specific focus on GMP analytical lab-based activities in the Integrated Analytical Operations team to support the local pilot plant with IPC analytical requests.
- Responsible for the setup and execution of IPC methods for the monitoring of reactions in the local pilot plant.
- Support release/retest of raw materials to be used in the manufacturing.
- Operate different analytical lab instruments (LC, GC, titrators, RAMAN, UV) and will be responsible for setup and maintenance of the assigned laboratory infrastructure and equipment.
- Document the data generated under GMP
- Responsible for reviewing data generated from plant operators
- Support training of lab and plant associates by organizing ad-hoc technical trainings and by on-the-job trainings.
- Work closely with analytical and process development chemists, as well as scientists and operators from a diverse range of disciplines within Chemical and Analytical Development.
- Good technical-scientific background, good understanding of GMP, strong communication skills and the ability to work independently in a team environment.
- Technician with continuing education (EU) or BS/MS or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years hands-on relevant experience
- Experience with HPLC, UHPLC and GC chromatographic systems as well as wet chemistry and a sound understanding of organic chemistry and chromatography, along with the interest in growing technically.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with colleagues from different areas, including plant associates.
- Good technical skills are required, especially in the operation and maintenance of instrumentation and software.
- Good understanding of GMP as well as experience in pharmaceutical development activities.
- Good command of English and German (spoken and written)
For more information, please contact Fandi Hatib on +44 1727 817600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Agency: Achieva Group Limited
- Reference: FH-31
Website: Achieva Group Limited
- Posted: 28th April 2022
- Expires: 26th May 2022