CK Group are recruiting for a Software Engineer to join a laboratory equipment supplier on a permanent basis.
The Company: Our client is a life science company that develops and sells instruments, consumables and services for laboratories worldwide.
Location: This is a full time position based on site in Maldon.
Salary: Competitive with 25 days holiday, on-site parking, unlimited training opportunities and many more.
Responsibilities will include:
- Write specific code to support new programs to ULT freezers in order to satisfy user requirements as well develops existing programs.
- Provide specific documentation related to product design to meet regulatory compliance, ISO 9001 and organization requirements.
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures. Guide testing engineers on testing execution.
- Feed software technology roadmap pipeline by targeting feasible and valuable features and solutions to the end user.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- University degree (diploma / master?s) in computer engineering or a comparable qualification with a focus on software development.
- Solid experience on software development.
- Full Domain on C++.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53532 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53532
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 27th April 2022
- Expires: 25th May 2022