CK Group are recruiting for a Mechanical Testing Manager to join a laboratory equipment supplier on a permanent basis.
The Company: Our client is a life science company that develops and sells instruments, consumables and services for laboratories worldwide.
Location: This is a full time position based on site in Maldon.
Salary: Competitive with 25 days holiday, on-site parking, unlimited training opportunities and many more.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with Project Managers and R&D Engineers, as well a variety of business stakeholders to ensure expectations (scope, data quality and delivery time) of testing can be achieved.
- Effective management of the testing demands and progress in the test team by also ensuring business requirements are meet always. This role will have 2 direct reports.
- Plan in advance the test workload, identify risks and opportunities of improvement of the testing through different techniques.
- Manage inventory of tools, equipment and test freezers to meet corporate and ISO 9001 compliance.
- Delivery of up to date test progress report
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Degree (diploma / master's) in mechanical, electric or electronics engineering.
- Proven track of record in executing and troubleshooting tests, test analyses and reporting.
- 6 Sigma Certification is desirable.
- People management experience is desirable.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53526 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53526
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 27th April 2022
- Expires: 25th May 2022