We are currently looking for a Senior Principal Scientist - Upstream Process Development to join a leading Global Biologics CDMO based in the Berkshire area. As the Senior Principal Scientist - Upstream Process Development you will be a Subject Matter Expert within Process Development and will work cross functionally offering your expertise on both internal and external projects.
This leading CDMO are looking to identify an experienced Mammalian Upstream Process Development professional with specific expertise in Perfusion and fed-batch upstream systems. You will have the opportunity to utilise your years of experience to better the development of novel, complex proteins including Biospecifics.
This is a fantastic opportunity to use your Technical expertise to deliver on Development, Pilot and Manufacturing stage programmes.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Principal Scientist - Upstream Process Development will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Provide scientific technical leadership in the area of Single Use Bioreactors (SUBs) production options for perfusion and fed-batch systems.
2. Keep up-to-date with Technology development across the market to ensure the best technical plans for Upstream development including IP developments. You will have the opportunity to influence the strategic vision through technical knowledge and development.
3. Offer scientific leadership in a matrix environment, working closely with Sales and Marketing teams as well as counter parts across Process Development and Tech Transfer.
4. Mentor and coach Lab scientists working on your projects and lead the implementation of novel procedures related to Perfusion.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Principal Scientist - Upstream Process Development we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences discipline (PhD preferred but not required) in addition to industry experience in a Biopharma/Biotech environment.
2. Proven industry experience in Mammalian Cell Culture Development and Upstream Process Development where you have used SUBs, specifically with experience of Perfusion.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with a range of different molecules including but not limited to mAbs, Biospecifics and other complex proteins.
Key Words: Upstream Processing | Upstream Process Development | USP | Bioreactors | SUBs | Single Use Bioreator | Fed-Batch | Perfusion | Mammalian | Cell Culture | Process Development | Process Engineer | Bioproduction | Biomanufacturing | Biopharma | Biotech | Complex Proteins | mAbs | Antibodies
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5636308
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 27th April 2022
- Expires: 25th May 2022