Analytical Development Scientist (Various Levels)
SRG is delighted to be partnering with an industry leader in the medical device field. The organisation has developed a new generation of sensing technology that allows for the scalable analysis of DNA and RNA. Due to ongoing expansion of the business and the setup of their new purpose-built laboratories they are now looking to expand their Development Chemistry Team.
The successful candidate will be accelerating the development and scale-up of new sequencing products through the characterisation and purification of protein and DNA biomolecules.
- Complex biomolecule purification and process development.
- Analytical method development, primarily in CE, HPLC and LC-MS.
- Designing biomolecule components for improved performance, scalability and quality.
- Developing in process functional testing of key components.
- Technology transfer to both internal and external manufacturing teams.
- Managing multiple projects in a very fast paced and agile environment.
- Working and communicating effectively with other groups in Development, Applications, Research and Production.
- BSc/MSc (or equivalent) in chemistry or biochemistry with some industry experience
- PhD would be preferable for a more senior position.
- Experience in developing HPLC, CE, LC-MS is essential.
- Experience in complex biomolecule separations is strongly preferred.
- Experience with downstream process development, optimisation and scale up is advantageous.
- Ability to work well both individually and as part of a small team in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
If this profile describes you and you would be interested in discussing this further, then please reach out to Paige Keenan 02039379660 / firstname.lastname@example.org
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2164794
- Posted: 26th April 2022
- Expires: 24th May 2022