Role : Talent Sourcer – Oncology
Duration : 6 month contract
Location : Remote
Rates : £275 per day LTD
IR35 : Outside IR35
Work will focus on talent sourcing for oncology commercial roles.
- Familiar with searching on LinkedIn
- Able to present effectively
- Can generate candidate names/ strong pipelines, etc
- Life Sciences
- Agency / in-house
- Sell position and company
- Oncology recruitment experience
Do you have passion for sourcing and recruiting outstanding talent? Join a team that supports the delivery of life-changing medicines for patients by enabling the rest of the business to run effectively and harness our transformative science.
We are a global, science-led, patient-focused biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious diseases. But we’re more than one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies. We’re also a Great Place to Work.
Talent Sourcers are external talent sourcing and search professionals. We take a different approach to knowing our future leaders and key talent. We are embedded in our business and work in partnership with our leaders to identify the best talent across the industry. Getting to know our candidates, sharing our vision and values while understanding their career drivers, ambitions and what next step excites them.
The Talent Sourcer is partnering with Talent Scouts, Global Talent Acquisition Leads and Country Talent Acquisition Partners, and supporting ongoing recruitment and the development of key future global talent pipelines for specified business areas/roles.
What you’ll do:
- Identification, pre-screening, role alignment and tracking of high calibre candidates, utilising the full spectrum of direct sourcing and research methodologies,
- Support the Talent Scouts in building key talent pipelines,
- Support Talent Acquisition leads and Partners in sourcing candidates against active business critical recruitment, within area of focus,
- Deliver market mapping and research projects (globally), company profiling, utilising market insight to support pipelines growth and build business knowledge,
- Maintain database/Pipelines to ensure view of where key talent is available for the business area,
- Deal with relevant recruitment metrics and identify improvement opportunities,
- Act as source of expertise for candidate identification & proactive sourcing.
Essential for the role:
- Capability of building credibility with candidates at all levels,
- Evidence use of direct search / research methodologies (i.e LinkedIn, ATS and other recruitment tools) to identify and engage with top talent,
- Good command of English – written and spoken,
- Inquisitive, Curious personality, enjoys learning and discovery.
- Recruitment, candidate sourcing or HR background within a similar fast-paced environment
- Educated to degree level,
- Experience of working and sourcing candidates internationally within/for a large global matrix organisation,
- Multilingual would be advantageous to support a global marketplace,
- Pharma/biotech sourcing experience will be a plus,
- Research/Mapping experience gained within an executive search environment/function is desirable.
We are dedicated to being a Great Place to Work. Where you are empowered to push the boundaries of science and unleash your entrepreneurial spirit. There’s no better place to make a difference to medicine, patients and society. An inclusive culture that champions diversity and collaboration, and always committed to lifelong learning, growth and development. We’re on an exciting journey to pioneer the future of healthcare.
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2204-490709
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 25th April 2022
- Expires: 23rd May 2022