Senior Data Management Analyst II
Salary open to negotiation
Excellent Benefits Package
Our client, a top 20 Global Pharma company are looking to recruit a talented Senior Data Management Analyst II to work on a portfolio of leading, science-based offerings in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic pharmaceuticals.
As part of the R&D team this role can be based from the Oxfordshire or Maidenhead offices. This is an exciting opportunity to work alongside their inhouse clinical trial teams, having direct involvement in clinical research and product development. You will lead end-to-end data management support for multiple global projects that typically last from 3-12 months. In addition you will:
- Support protocol development
- database Lock procedure
- Lead a team of Data management Analysts
- Direct activities in support of R&D ands clinical affairs
- Lead the development of data management processes, procedures and best practice
- Oversee the creation of eCRFs and data validation specifications
- Advise on and develop systems for tracking data
Most importantly you will ensure that all data management activities are completed to applicable regulatory policies and standards. Developing your team, you will also find yourself providing coaching and mentoring support. Therefore to be successful you will need to demonstrate a passion for people leadership, mentoring, development, performance monitoring, and talent growth. This is a fast paced working environment, my client is not necessarily looking for a relevant degree, but you must have a good amount of relevant work experience.
Please apply within.
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2204-491218
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 22nd April 2022
- Expires: 20th May 2022