We are currently looking for an MES Project Manager to support a leading Pharmaceutical company on a remote basis. As the Project Manager you will be responsible for advising on the design and implementation of a MES (Manufacturing Execution Systems) in accordance to cGMP. Please note this role has been assessed Outside IR35.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the MES Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Ascertain out how MES can be integrated within a variety of functions (such as IT, quality, finance and manufacturing).
2. The MES Project Manager will be an expert in Manufacturing Execution Systems, reviewing as-is and to-be states.
3. Work with the team collaboratively to ensure small wins are achieved and deadlines are met.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the MES Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an IT/Pharmaceutical discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in managing or planning the integration of an MES.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with designing MES.
Key Words: Pharmaceutical / Pharma / Life Science / Project Manager / GMP / Good Manufacturing Practice / MES / Manufacturing Execution System / Remote / Siemens / Contract
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Fabio Roque
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5635914
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 14th January 2022
- Expires: 11th February 2022