We are looking for a Quality Engineer to join a forward-thinking, sustainability business who are paving the way in reducing energy output in the automotive, building and agriculture sectors.
We want to engage with curious, intelligent, collaborative people from diverse backgrounds who want to make a real impact on the sustainability of our planet.
If you are a proactive Quality Engineer with high standards in ethical conduct with a superb character who works well within a team, and has natural curiosity coupled with logical thinking and reasoning, we look forward to hearing from you.
Within this role you will support the effective performance of quality, health & safety, and environmental aspects of the business as well as the development and maintenance of the companies QHSE management programmes.
To be successful you should hold an engineering qualification, ideally within manufacturing, mechanical, or process engineering, coupled with experience working in quality related role, with Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing skills. In addition, knowledge of ISO9001 & ISO14001.
- Strong knowledge of Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP), Production Part approval Process (PPAP), Failrue Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) and Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA).
- Oversee the effective implementation of the Integrated Management System to relevant International Standards including ISO 9001, IATF 16949, and ISO 14001.
- Support process owners with the creation, review, and publishing of controlled documentation such as procedures, work instructions, and forms.
- Support with the compilation and review of process documentation such as Process Flows, PFMEA and Control Plans.
- Lead and undertake audits across all areas of the business and within the Supply Chain.
- Host external audits by Customers and Certification Bodies.
- Lead the approval process of Suppliers onto the Approved Supplier List.
- Monitor and report the performance of Key suppliers and co-ordinate improvement action plans as required.
- Facilitate root cause analysis using 8D methodology to resolve problems with systems and products.
Competitive salary + benefits
Autonomy and flexibility to build green tech from the ground up
Incredible growth potential - we are revolutionising the electric motor industry
On-site gym and restaurant
Ability to purchase additional annual leave
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 7196
- Posted: 14th January 2022
- Expires: 11th February 2022