CK Group are recruiting for a Process Technologist to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Worthing initially on a contract basis for 12 months.
£17.30 per hour PAYE /£22.42 per hour Umbrella
Process Technologist Role:
- Generating and monitoring product quality and EHS trends.
- Help align day to day priorities and escalations.
- Attend above site meetings.
- Identifying opportunities to improve business through robust problem solving and continuous improvement.
- Supporting Site inspection readiness and managing Audit activities.
- Role would suit a motivated individual with working in a GMP environment
- Scientific/technical knowledge of relevant oral dose forms and manufacturing/packaging processes.
- Degree or similar qualification in a relevant discipline (e.g. Engineering or Scientific discipline) with a demonstrable track-record of delivery.
- A continuous improvement mind-set and strong communication skills.
Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world\'s biggest healthcare challenges.
This Process Technologist roles will be based at our clients site in Worthing, West Sussex.
For more information, or to apply for this QC Chemist position please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 52666.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK
Please note that the successful applicant will be required to engage via an FCSA-accredited and CK-approved umbrella company and the rate of pay indicated is an umbrella rate.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 52666
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 14th January 2022
- Expires: 11th February 2022