Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform QC testing to support the production and shipping schedules. Including testing raw materials, intermediates, on-line, final products and environmental samples through mostly chemistry techniques but with some microbiology requirement, using written and approved QC procedures.
- Maintaining accurate records which comply to the requirements of the onsite quality management system.
- Support day to day laboratory operations such as cleaning, instrument maintenance and calibration, document archiving, purchasing consumables and maintaining reagents.
- Support with departmental and interdepartmental investigations through use of the quality management system including cGMP compliance tracking out of specification results, deviations, change controls, and corrective actions.
- Maintain and expand personal skills and technical training as requested by QC Supervisor/Manager.
- Other related duties/responsibilities as required or assigned by the QC Supervisor/Manager.
Experience and Qualifications
- BSc in a science related subject (preferably Chemistry related).
- Suitable for recent graduate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Eye for detail
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Basic experience in MS Office software package
- Previous experience in quality analysis.
- Working knowledge of multiple analytical instruments
- Basic understanding of the concepts of GMP, GLP and GDP
- Understanding of investigational tools e.g. root cause analysis.
Role: Quality Control Analyst
Package: £27k - £29k relocation package
Sector: Engineering / Pharmaceutical /Chemical / Manufacturing / Scientific
Location: Isle of Man
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 71710
- Posted: 14th January 2022
- Expires: 11th February 2022