Excellent salary and benefits
Are you a recent graduate looking to start your clinical research career?
A global, leading CRO, working within medical devices, pharmaceuticals and biotechnology, have a requirement for a Project Co-ordinator to join their growing team.They work on all major therapeutic areas including cardiology, oncology, central nervous system, endocrinology, metabolic disease, anti-viral and anti-infective whilst following a scientific and disciplined approach.
Support project department in daily activities including maintenance of project-related files and sending site documents
Coordination and minute taking of project meetings or conference calls
Maintain quality control of all documents, adhering to legislation and guidelines
Maintenance of spreadsheets and report creation
Perform other tasks as required to support the project team
- Life Science degree MSc or PhD
- Office working experience is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong attention to detail and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Preferred: Dutch & French language skills and fluency spoken in English.
If this role is of interest, please send your CV to Hanna.Poole@cpl.com, or email for more information.
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Contact: Hanna Poole
- Reference: JO-2201-483546
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 14th January 2022
- Expires: 11th February 2022