My Client which is a clinical contract research organization is looking for a Medical Technologist Molecular .
Individual will be conducting tests on blood, urine, tissue, and other samples.
- Perform routine instrument maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Expected to develop knowledge of federal regulations regarding clinical trials.
- Expected to develop knowledge of pre-analytical variables affecting clinical laboratory testing.
- Expected to develop knowledge of disease processes and correlation with clinical laboratory data.
- Perform laboratory investigations.
- Perform testing, documentation, and routine lab system operations; and
- Ensure validity of laboratory data reported.
- Bachelor or Master Science degree in molecular biology, genomics or equivalent and at least 1 year of laboratory experience.
- MT(ASCP), MLS(ASCP), or CLS(NCA) certification (if applicable).
- Familiarity with basic molecular biology techniques (PCR, RT-PCR).
- Good theoretical and practical knowledge of Sanger sequencing and Next Generation sequencing techniques.
- Laboratory experience of DNA/RNA sequencing, using Sanger sequencing and Next Generation Sequencing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and good command of both written and spoken of English.
- Agency: Achieva Group Limited
- Contact: Rudo Urayayi
- Phone: +44 (0)1727 811 634
- Reference: RU-5
Website: Achieva Group Limited
- Posted: 14th January 2022
- Expires: 11th February 2022