Job Title: QC Analyst
Vacancy type: Permanent, full-time contract
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000/annum depending on experience
Location: North West
We are currently looking for a QC Analyst to support manufacturing the of innovative medical products by conducting analytical chemistry testing.
The main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Performing analytical testing for routine in-process analysis and finished products.
- Initiating out of specification investigations.
- Follow validated methods and support method validation (analytical and physical testing).
- Keep equipment maintained and calibrated.
- Collaborating to resolve non-conformances.
The successful QC Analyst will be educated to a degree level, within a science-based discipline, and will have either strong theoretical and/or practical experience of using HPLC.
Interested? Or know someone who will be?
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you are interested in this role and require more information, please contact Jay Reid on 0161 888 2510 or email Jay.Reid@srgtalent.com.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2163341
- Updated: 19th January 2022
- Expires: 26th January 2022