Achieva are recruiting for a Statistical Programmer to join a company in the Medical Device industry at their site based in the Netherlands on a contract basis for initially 6 months. The role can offer remote working option too.
- Perform duties as a Statistical Programmer in Clinical Studies/Trials/Projects.
- Facilitate generation of statistical analysis results/study management reports specific to project needs.
- Program and produce deliverables on time and with high quality.
- Deliverables include Tables, Listings, Graphs and Study Management Reports, etc. to support Clinical Research Milestones.
- Typically developed by, but not limited to, SAS Technology, R language.
May provide guidance and assistance to entry level professionals and / or employees in the Statistical Programming function of the organization.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience in Clinical Statistical Programming, typically acquired from Pharmaceutical
- Medical Device companies, Contract Research Organization.
For More Information, please contact Fandi Hatib on +441727817600 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Agency: Achieva Group Limited
- Contact: Fandi Hatib
- Phone: +44 (0)1727 811 634
- Reference: 32668
Website: Achieva Group Limited
- Updated: 18th January 2022
- Expires: 15th February 2022