Title: Production Manager
Salary: £38,000 - £50,000 per annum with added benefits
SRG are currently working with a very well-established contract research and manufacturing organisation, who have massively expanded over the past couple of years with an impressive product pipeline. Due to this success, they are looking to expand their production department and require another Production Manager on the MHRA MIA (IMP) license.
This organisation is a well known organisation specialised in pharmaceuticals manufacturing both sterile and non-sterile products across a range of different dosage forms.
- The leading, delivery and evaluation of comprehensive production services including aseptic services.
- Responsible for training of production staff.
- To liaise with staff including the Medical Director, PI (Principal Investigator), Sub- Investigators, Site Directors, Project Managers and CTAs, regarding requirements for studies of Investigational Medicinal Product (IMP) / commercial and comparator
- To liaise with sponsors, vendors and customers for pharmacy production queries and guidance.
- Ensure compliance of Manufacturing Unit with EU GMP
- Ensure that products are produced and stored according to the appropriate documentation so that they reach the appropriate standards of quality
- Ensuring that the appropriate equipment and process validations are carried out to GMP standards
- Ensuring that the required initial and continuing training of their department personnel is carried out and adapted according to need
- The approval and monitoring of contract manufacturers and providers of other GMP related outsourced activates
- The designation and monitoring of storage condition of materials and products
- Responsible for paper documentation and electronic record retention
- To work to the requirements of SI 2004 no 1031 and amendments thereof, which includes Good Clinical Practice
- In-depth knowledge and practical experience in the production of pharmaceutical products
- Good knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice
- Good knowledge of Good Clinical Practice
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Behruz on 0161 868 2202.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srgtalent.com to view our other vacancies.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2163317
- Posted: 13th January 2022
- Expires: 20th January 2022