CK Group are recruiting for an EC&I Technician to join a chemical company at their site based in Wakefield on a permanent basis.
Our client is a chemical manufacturer who are active in the development, production and commercialisation of products.
This role is located at our client\'s site in Wakefield.
EC&I Technician Role:
Your main duties will be:
- Performing routine preventative maintenance on safety instrumented systems and critical alarms.
- Fault finding, diagnosing a repairing faulty equipment.
- Instrumentation calibration.
- Maintaining site electrical circuits.
- Working alongside the project team.
The ideal candidate for this role will have
- Hold a level 3 electrical qualification or have completed a full electrical apprenticeship.
- Maintenance experience in chemical manufacturing.
- Experience working on a COMAH site would be highly desirable.
For more information or to apply for this EC&I Technician position, please contact George Truman on 01246457730 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 52644.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: George Truman
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 52644
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 12th January 2022
- Expires: 9th February 2022