CK Group are recruiting for a Site Manager to join a leading provider of waste management services, to be based at their site in Gwent on a permanent basis.
Our client is a business organisation dedicated to the assessment, treatment and final disposal of waste, as well as providing consultancy, industrial clean-up, fuel storage services and chemical services. Committed to delivering high standards of health and safety, environmental protection and customer satisfaction, they also strive towards profitable business growth.
This role is located in Gwent and is easily commutable from South Wales, Mid Wales, Herefordshire
Site Manager Role:
As a Site Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining day to day control of the site including all P&L costs, operational and regulatory commitments.
Your main duties will be to:
- Operate all activities in line with the company\'s ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 certification and business management systems
- Ensure all staff are trained to maintain compliance and deliver financial performance
- Set and manage performance targets for direct reports
- Manage profit and loss performance for the site and maximise revenue and cost control on site
- Deliver operational reports in line with business requirements.
- Build effective and trusted relationships with all stakeholders ensuring excellent communication.
- Ensure the accuracy of and maintain efficient and effective record keeping and documentation
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- HNC or above in chemistry related subject
- WAMITAB COTC (level 4, Transfer of Hazardous Waste), ADR, IOSH, NEBOSH or DGSA would be desirable
- Prior Site Chemist/ Transfer Station experience within the Waste Management industry - essential
- 3 years industrial experience, 5 years operational management
- Plant and/or process operations management experience
- Working knowledge and experience of SAP
- IT literate with all MS office packages
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Site Manager position, please contact Sajra Hameed on 01246 457712 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 52559 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Sajra Hameed
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 52559
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 12th January 2022
- Expires: 9th February 2022