Job Title: QA officer - Chemistry
Location: North East
Employment Term: Permanent
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000
SRG are working with a drug development accelerator providing services to commercialise pharmaceutical and bio-pharmaceutical products at a variety of stages of drug development, this position means you will assist in the quality management, meaning you will have exposure to the forefront of new and emerging discoveries. We are looking for an experienced quality assurance officer to assist in the upkeep of GMP standards and ensure quality across the projects.
* A strong attention to detail.
* Experience of completing the following routine tasks;
* Review of analytical data.
* Review of production data.
* Deviation investigations, CAPAs, evaluation reports.
* Performing laboratory investigations.
* Writing risk assessments (FMEA) and SOPs.
* Auditing both internal and external.
* Review of equipment qualification, maintenance and cleaning records.
We are looking for candidates with:
* A scientific background with either a degree of HND in Chemistry.
* Excellent working knowledge of GMP Regulatory Systems as it applies to API manufacture.
* Competent experience with QMS ideally Q Pulse
* Good organisational skills, a close attention to detail and the ability to follow department procedures.
* Ability to apply a pragmatic approach to work.
* Critical thinker with strong communication skills.
* A motivation to deliver success on every project undertaken.
* Respect for confidentiality.
* The ability to build and maintain relationships and work well within a team.
* An understanding of laboratory scale chemistry.
* An understanding of analytical techniques such as HPLC, GLC, NMR spectroscopy, IR spectroscopy, Karl Fisher.
* A knowledge of Q-Pulse or a similar digital quality management systems.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Matthew on 0161 868 2205.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you, please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2161568
- Posted: 12th January 2022
- Expires: 9th February 2022