Job Title: Technical Specialist Flow Cytometry
Salary: Attractive salary
A growing global and scientific-driven CRO specialised in Late Phase Clinical development of the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries is seeking a Technical Specialist to join their team. Our client is offering a challenging and fast-paced environment with space to grow and develop as a professional as well as a Scientist.
The position of Technical Specialist requires a candidate with laboratory environment experience and strong technical skills. The successful candidate will be responsible for the practice of different laboratory activities in relation to flow cytometric instruments such as troubleshooting and maintenance, data analysis and flow cytometry reagent management and inventory.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- SOP writing.
- Quality control.
- Validation of data reports.
- Stock and inventory management.
- Testing, documentation, and data analysis.
- Practice validation activities of Flow Cytometry.
- Troubleshooting and maintenance of laboratory equipment.
- Preparation of flow cytometers according to SOPs and protocol.
- Participation in the design of experiments and instrumental setup.
- Performance of multicolour Flow Cytometry assays according to SOPs.
- Flow cytometry documentation according to SOPs and regulatory guidance.
- Develop knowledge of pre-analytical variables affecting clinical laboratory testing.
- BSc of Science or relevant Faculty.
- Strong technical skills using multicolour/flow cytometry equipment and its principles.
- Understanding of drug therapy techniques and medical terminology.
- Knowledge in BD FACSDiva or BD FACSUITE (preferable)
If you are looking for an opportunity to enhance your experience, broaden your career horizons and change the future apply today.
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Contact: Georgia Mouzouridou
- Reference: JO-2201-483108
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 12th January 2022
- Expires: 9th February 2022