Job Title: Medical Technologist - Molecular
Salary: Attractive salary
A growing global and scientific-driven CRO specialised in Late Phase Clinical development of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical devices industries is seeking for a Medical Technologist to join their team supporting molecular experimentation and analysis. Our client is offering a challenging and fast-paced environment with space to grow and develop as a professional as well as a Scientist.
As a Molecular Medical Technologist, you will be required to possess strong laboratory skills in handling molecular techniques such as PCR and RT-PCR, DNA/RNA sequencing, using Sanger sequencing and Next-Generation Sequencing.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Validation of reported laboratory data.
- Performance of laboratory investigations.
- Testing, documentation, and data analysis.
- Instrumental maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Development of knowledge of federal regulations regarding clinical trials.
- Advancement of basic understanding of pre-analytical variables affecting clinical laboratory testing.
- BSc/MSc in Molecular Biology, Genomics or equivalent faculty.
- MT(ASCP), MLS(ASCP), or CLS(NCA) certification (if applicable).
- Experience with PCR, RT-PCR, DNA/RNA using Sanger sequencing and Next-Generation sequencing techniques.
If you are looking for an opportunity to enhance your experience, broaden your career horizons and change the future apply today.
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Contact: Georgia Mouzouridou
- Reference: JO-2201-483107
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 12th January 2022
- Expires: 9th February 2022