This role reports to the Analytical Operations Manager.
- Collating, checking and authorisation of all test related documentation.
- Investigate atypical, non-conforming or out of specification results, identifying the root causes of problems and introducing effective corrective and preventative actions.
- Generating reports and Certificates of Analysis
- Completion of OOS, OOT and NCW investigations, change controls, and any other QMS documents required.
- Ensure an up-to-date awareness of regulatory and scientific developments via courses, meetings and literature as well as maintaining training records.
- Write and review SOPs, methods, specifications, validation documents, protocols, and reports as required.
- Analyst training where it relates to areas of experience
- Minimum BSc Degree in Chemistry or a related subject.
- Analytical experience of inorganic analysis and pharmacopoeial testing using classical analytical wet chemistry methods. Specifically titrimetric, colorimetric and gravimetric analysis. Experience of metals testing using either ICPOES, ICPMS or AAS would also be beneficial.
- Several years' experience working in the Pharmaceutical QC laboratory, or related industry with an excellent understanding of the requirements of GMP.
- Excellent attention to detail and a desire for quality
- A high level of numeracy
- Able to develop and maintain positive working relationships with others.
- Knowledge and experience of QC analytical testing.
- Able to prioritise workload and adapt to changing business needs
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 7188
- Posted: 12th January 2022
- Expires: 9th February 2022