Are you a recent Science graduate looking for your first role in industry? Are you a personable and confident with a passion for science? Do you have knowledge on analytical techniques such as HPLC and would like to apply it in industry?
SRG are currently working with a globally renowned FMCG company based in Hull, with an extensive product range within the health, nutrition, and hygiene industries. They currently have an entry-level vacancy to join an R&D team supporting supply and compliance project testing in an analytical lab.
- Analytical chemistry - Own and execute testing for stability studies in support of existing products currently on market globally. Be responsible for data processing, interpretation and report writing.
- Technical dossier - Author technical documents (Module 3 CTD) relating to chemistry, manufacturing, and controls to support regulatory licence variations across a multitude of products in the global market. Respond to health authority questions with good scientific basis to ensure timely variation approval.
- Formulation and raw material management - There is the potential to be trained and apply your new knowledge and skills to facilitate with the support of formulation activities in the team and maintain required documentation for control and use of raw materials within the formulation laboratory area.
- A good degree in a relevant scientific discipline
- Ideally, but not essential, would be previous experience / understanding of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Achievement - Results orientated, dynamic and self-motivated with an ability to evaluate and take calculated risks
- Ability to think strategically, develop tactics and transform ideas into reality so projects are delivered
- Excellent communication skills
- Innovative approach, intellectual curiosity and ability to think outside the box to generate ideas for new and efficient ways of working
- Proven ability to work under pressure
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call 020 3910 9513.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2162558
- Posted: 12th January 2022
- Expires: 19th January 2022