Job Title: Process operator - Nutraceuticals
Location: Tyne and Wear
Employment Term: Permanent
SRG are working with a nutraceutical developer providing services to commercialise nutraceutical products at various stages of development to manufacture. We are looking for enthusiastic consistent workers within nutraceuticals to assist in the process operation of the manufacture of various nutraceuticals to bring to life customer needs.
* Handling and processing chemicals in bulk volumes
* Operating plant equipment, Bosch pill press, blending tanks, filtration tanks, centrifuges and pumps
* Accurately following procedures, as well as instrument and meter reading
* Supplying samples to the testing lab as necessary
* Checking pill variance numbers and keeping within tolerance
* Reporting production issues to senior staff as required
* Assisting in the maintenance of ISO22000 and cGMP
* Experience within a regulated environment is a bonus
* Knowledge in food/ food supplement regulations
* Health and safety awareness
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Matthew on 0161 868 2205.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you, please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2161655
- Posted: 12th January 2022
- Expires: 9th February 2022