We are currently looking for a Laboratory Manager to join a leading Biotherapeutics company based in the Cambridge area. As the Laboratory Manager you will be responsible for the general running an management of the R&D Laboratory, including the management, annual servicing, validation and maintenance of all laboratory equipment and employee training.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Laboratory Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the R&D Laboratory Manager you will be responsible for the management of all laboratory equipment and consumable\'s including stock control and the ordering of materials.
2. You will be in charge of liaising with external suppliers and senior laboratory staff members to ensure the smooth running of he R&D laboratory.
3. Your role as he Laboratory Manager will include being responsible for all research projects relating to microbiology and molecular biology.
4. As the Laboratory Manager you be tasked with creating and applying company SOP\'s to ensure the safe and orderly running of the R&D laboratory.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Laboratory Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant PhD degree within a Biological degree such as Microbiology, Molecular Biology or Biochemistry is desired, but no essential.
2. Proven industry experience working within a small R&D laboratory.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working within the fields or Microbiology, Molecular Biology and / or Bacteriophage.
Key Words: Laboratory Manager / Cambridgeshire / R&D / Research and Development / Bacteriophage / Microbiology / Molecular Biology / Management / Maintenance / Validation / Calibration / Biology
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Megan Saunders
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5635899
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 12th January 2022
- Expires: 9th February 2022