An opportunity has arisen for a recent PhD graduate to join an exciting Cambridge based, start-up company as that specialise in the development and integration of electronic materials used in the manufacture of electric vehicles.
The role offers significant flexibility and can be adapted to suit your interests and professional development. This is a unique opportunity to gain experience in leading, cutting-edge technological sector.
To be considered you should hold a PhD in one of the following or related disciplines, chemistry, materials science, or physics. And possess strong technical writing skills.
Although this role is initially advertised as a part time, fixed term contract, if you prove yourself within this team there may be an opportunity to extend the contract and or join the business as a full-time employee.
PhD Scientist Responsibilities:
- Development and optimisation of processes.
- Technical writing.
- Measurements, recording results and writing up technical reports.
- Communicating with the company collaborating partners and sponsors.
PhD Scientist Requirements:
- Hold a PhD in one of the following or related disciplines, chemistry, materials science, or physics.
- Project Management experience.
- Strong technical report writing skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willing to develop new technical skills and gain understanding of new and emerging fields of science and technology.
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 (Pro-Rata)Frequency: 3 Days per WeekContract: 6 - 12 Month Fixed TermLocation: Remote
If you are a recent PhD graduate looking to gain some commercial experience with an innovative organisation then get in touch with Lewis at Cranleigh STEM with your CV
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 7177
- Posted: 11th January 2022
- Expires: 8th February 2022