CK Group are recruiting for a permanent Senior Clinical Project Manager to join a small pharmaceutical company based remotely anywhere in the UK with occasional travel to their head office in Oxfordshire.
- Execution of clinical trials from protocol design to the final clinical study report
- To provide input into the design of study materials
- Manage aspects of CRO/Vendor outsourcing, including the request for proposal development, CRO/Vendor selection process, and the day to day study management activities of CROs/Vendors
- Create, track, and manage project budgets and timelines with an ability to provide comparison updates of financial accruals versus projected budgets
- Take responsibility for briefing training and managing Study Management Associates and other project team members: delegating and managing their work and providing feedback to them and the head of clinical operations.
- Bachelor\'s Degree in life sciences or related field and extensive clinical research experience. Including global project management experience or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Ability to handle several important projects at the same time, juggling priorities and resources to meet company expectations and study requirements
- Regulatory and compliance knowledge, including Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
- Takes a lead role in coaching juniors in the team and provide mentoring for their development
- Willing to work with a small, growing team
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jim Gleeson by phone on +44 (0)1438 842973 or email on email@example.com. Please quote reference 52584 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Jim Gleeson
- Phone: 01438 743 047
- Reference: 52584
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 11th January 2022
- Expires: 8th February 2022