My client is an industry leading organisation within the cancer immunotherapy space and are currently expanding their manufacturing team for their state of the art GMP manufacturing facility in Oxfordshire.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager the Calibration and Instrumentation Technician will have a key role in supporting the facility operations in all aspects of GMP manufacturing and R&D.
This role is a mix of hands-on work, plant, and equipment monitoring, resolving issues, documenting and preparing technical reports to an auditable standard.
* Ensure proper maintenance, calibration, and repair of all GMP manufacturing equipment and laboratory equipment.
* The role will require a good working knowledge of the following H&S requirements - PTW, RAMS, SSW, LOTO, COSHH
* Carry out Corrective Action Preventive Actions (CAPA) and support timely closure of facility related GMP deficiencies including audit observations, corrective and preventative actions (CAPA) and deviations.
* Technical qualification in electrical or instrumentation engineering or equivalent with a few years' experience.
* An understanding of Cell and Therapeutics manufacture and process equipment.
* Must have hands on and hands off cGMP experience in cleanrooms and associated documentation. Relevant experience will be considered.
* Sterile or aseptic Pharmaceutical Manufacturing environment experience required.
* Experience with and working in Cleanrooms: ISO Grades 5 - 8 European grades A - D Maintenance & Calibration Management.
* Familiarity with GMP calibration and maintenance of bioprocessing equipment.
* Knowledge of drug cGMP and regulatory issues.
If you or anybody in your network would be interested in this role then please get in touch on 0121 726 9711 or email@example.com
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2163281
- Updated: 11th January 2022
- Expires: 8th February 2022