An Innovative Material R&D Company based in Cornwall (near St Austell) is currently recruiting for a R&D Scientist to join their busy Technical Team.
This is a permanent role, starting as soon as possible, paying £25,000-28,000.
- Carrying out laboratory based R&D projects
- Analysing data, identifying trends, presenting findings
- Providing technical support to customers and research partners
- Maintaining technical documentation
- Occasional travel to other UK sites
- Degree in Chemistry / Materials Science / Related
- Academic or industrial laboratory experience
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Valid driving licence
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2161339
- Posted: 11th January 2022
- Expires: 8th February 2022