HRS are currently looking for a Research Associate - ELISA to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in London. As the Research Associate - ELISA you will be responsible for performing ELISA assays to support PK/PD assays.
This is a great opportunity for a candidate with some experience CRO or Biotech organisation that enjoys hands on work in the lab. MSc Graduate with strong ELISA experience will also be considered.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Reseach Associate - ELISA will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be performing a number of Immunoassays, focused on different types of ELISA assays to support pre-clinical studies.
2. As the Research Associate - ELISA you will be analysing data and communicate them internally.
3. You will be troubleshooting to solve technical problems.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Research Associate - ELISA we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences including but not limited to Biological Sciences, Biochemistry, Cell Biology, Immunology etc.
2. Proven industry or academic experience on ELISA.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with writing SOPs and performing statistical analysis.
ELISA / Scientist / Bioanalysis / GLP / GMP / Pre-clinical / SOP / PK / PD / ECLIA / London / CRO / Biotechnology
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Christina Giakou
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5635281
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 10th January 2022
- Expires: 7th February 2022