I'm currently recruiting for an R&D Technician for an Innovative Manufacturing Company based in Oxfordshire.
This is a 6 month contract role (with the potential to be extended), paying £20,000, starting as soon as possible.
- Operating advanced manufacturing equipment to apply functional coatings
- Laboratory testing of samples - physical, electronic and microscopic analysis
- Preparation of chemical solutions and materials to process test samples
- General laboratory maintenance - stock checking and ordering consumables, working to strict H&S standards
- Scientific education (e.g. A-Levels) or relevant industrial experience
- Happy working in a lab environment with bespoke processing machinery and chemicals/solvents
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work in fast paced environment
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2162950
- Updated: 13th January 2022
- Expires: 10th February 2022