Are you a Production Manager looking for a new challenge or a Production Team Leader looking to take that nest step?
We are currently looking for a Production Shift Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Production Shift Manager you will be responsible for a large team covering a busy 24/7 pharmaceutical production team. You will be expected to work a 4 on and 4 off shift pattern, alternating days and nights.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Production Shift Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will oversee and coordinate all activities and operations in the Process Team, in compliance with cGMP authorised documentation and agreed budgets.
2. The Production Shift Manager is directly responsible for providing support, leading improvement and culture change as well as ensuring all KPIs are met. Promoting a culture that encourages, supports and recognises team working in line with the companies Mission.
3. Leads process improvements that can be delivered in the short term. Champions Continuous Improvement in the area. Encourage all staff to work within a continuously improving environment by consistent communication of objectives and standards
4. To encourage all staff to improve Health and Safety statistics and work in a manner supporting a safe working environment by ensuring all Health and Safety guidelines are followed.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Production Shift Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Having a recognised STEM, Management or Continuous Improvement qualification is desirable, however, not essential.
2. We are primarily looking for someone with a proven ability to manage, inspire & develop large teams. Someone who understands team strengths, capable of developing Team Leaders and has a strategy for talent development and team up-skilling.
3. Previous experience working in highly regulated production environments, such as Pharmaceutical, Food and Beverage, Dairy or Medical Device.
Key Words: Pharmaceutical | Production | Continuous Improvement | Production Manager | cGMP | Coaching | Shift Manager
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Rhea Rughani
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5635508
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 10th January 2022
- Expires: 7th February 2022