My client is currently looking for a SAS Programmer to join their team based across Europe (fully home based).
- Conduct Clinical Studies/Trials/Projects.
- Facilitate generation of statistical analysis results/study management reports specific to project needs.
- Program and produce deliverables on time and with high quality. Deliverables include Tables, Listings, Graphs and Study Management Reports, etc. to support Clinical Research Milestones. Typically developed by, but not limited to, SAS Technology, R language.
- Authors or follows specifications meant for statistical programmers.
- May provide guidance and assistance to entry level professionals and / or employees in the Statistical Programming function of the organization.
- Required Knowledge and Experience: 3-5 years of experience in Clinical Statistical Programming typically acquired from Pharmaceutical, Medical Device companies, Contract Research Organization
For further details, please contact Rudo Urayayi on +44(0)1727 817 616 or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com
- Agency: Achieva Group Limited
- Contact: Rudo Urayayi
- Phone: +44 (0)1727 811 634
- Reference: RU-2
Website: Achieva Group Limited
- Posted: 7th January 2022
- Expires: 4th February 2022