CK Group are recruiting for an Engineering Technician to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Macclesfield on a on a contract basis for 6 months.
Up to £21.76 per hour basic rate
Up to £25.46 per hour shift rate
Engineering Technician Role:
- Provides technical support and advice to colleagues in area of expertise.
- Apply developed solutions and supporting performance improvement projects whilst adhering to local best practice, safety and compliance standards.
- Plans and co-ordinates activities within the Engineering function.
- May have formal team leader responsibilities for technical staff.
- 5 years? experience in similar role (Engineering Technician, Maintenance Engineer).
- Experience maintaining manufacturing equipment, pharma, food ? maintain automated packing line.
- Multi-skilled ? multiple discipline experience.
- Able to quickly and effectively prioritise workload
- Full Apprenticeship or similar
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
This Engineering Technician role will be based at our clients site in Macclesfield, Cheshire.
For more information, or to apply for this Engineering Technician position please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 52581.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 52581
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 7th January 2022
- Expires: 4th February 2022