CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Scientist to join a CRO providing a range of assay services to the biotech industry at their site based in Birmingham on a permanent basis.
Our client offers services including assay design and cell culture.
This role is located close to the University of Birmingham. .
Senior Scientist Role:
Your main duties will be to:
- Perform assay development under the supervision of the Principal.
- Lead in the planning and execution of specialist assays, fully reporting progress and issues.
- Organise the day to day work of others (Scientists / Associate Scientists).
- Develop/update protocols, analyse data and perform troubleshooting as needed.
- Take part in client interactions as requested by the Principal and write draft reports.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Educated to PhD level with laboratory experience in assay development,
- In-depth knowledge of SPR (Biacore) assays and/or receptor binding studies using radiometric techniques.
- Experience with cell culture, tissue sectioning and histology and in vitro assays.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Senior Scientist position, please contact Mary Bolt on 01246 457729 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 51589.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Mary Bolt
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: 51589
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 7th January 2022
- Expires: 4th February 2022