Our client is seeking a production/manufacturing engineer to join their rapidly-growing production team.
The candidates will be liaising with Product Development, Engineering, Suppliers, and Contract Manufacturers. This will include taking a lead role in product and process validation.
The Production/Manufacturing Engineer will have 1st or 2:1 BEng in Manufacturing or related disciplines with 5 years’ working experience within coating, polymer, adhesive or medical device industries.
Responsibilities and skill requirements include:
- Provide support to R&D project team and coordinate transfer of new products into manufacturing processes.
- Ensure the manufacturing processes are effectively maintained to achieve consistently high yields
- Identifying production problems / deficiencies.
- Provide controlled documentation such as; Process Flows, Process and Process Routers, Work and Inspection Instructions etc.
- Write Validation Protocol documentation for product, equipment and processes.
- Provide manufacturing and development support for existing processes and for new products, product changes, line extensions and enhancements.
- Prepare and maintain documentation requirements to support and control manufacturing processes
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience of production engineering within coating, polymer, adhesives or related industries
- Experience of establishing and validating pilot production lines
- Excellent writing skills for detailing specifications, processes, and creating manufacturing documentation, such as protocols, work instructions, and test methods.
- Excellent oral communication skills are a must.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Project, Power Point, Visio, Excel, Word, Outlook).
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: ST Recruitment
- Contact: Sam
- Phone: 01737 241823
- Reference: BNC14
Website: ST Recruitment
- Posted: 7th January 2022
- Expires: 4th February 2022