Are you experienced in Contracts and Budget negotiation?
Have you worked for a CRO, Pharma, or Life Sciences Research Organisation?
CPL have teamed up with a top 10 CRO to find the best people for a brand new team in Europe. This company are are listed as one of Forbes’ best mid-size companies in 2021. This CRO are making leaps and bounds to become #1 and due to recent growth, they are set to open multiple offices across Europe
Our client is seeking a strong Site Contract Manager to join a growing team.
- Responsible for managing contract & budget negotiations for assigned projects.
- Play a key role in managing timelines.
- Responsible for reporting contract & budget negotiation progress to internal and external project teams; and
- Serve as primary point of contact for internal and external project teams.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 4 years of contract management experience preferably in a clinical research or similar industry setting.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and leadership skills
- Fluent in English
This is a hugely rewarding role where you will have the opportunity to be part of the rapidly growing team and be pivotal in developing the next success story on this exciting journey.
- Competitive salary above market average
- Annual bonus
- Private Healthcare
- Private Dentalcare
Sounds like the job for you?
Apply online or contact James Cox on 0207 822 1710
Don't quite have all the experience mentioned, but know someone who does?
We operate a £250 referral scheme for anyone able to name drop a successful candidate.
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Contact: James Cox
- Reference: JO-2111-479594_3
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 7th January 2022
- Expires: 4th February 2022