We are currently looking for a Senior Scientist - Immunology to join a leading Immunotherapy Biotechnology business based in the London area. As the Senior Scientist - Immunology you will act as Project Lead on a number of discovery programmes focused on the Characterisation and improvement of T-Cell Therapies using a range of techniques including co-culturing and multicolour Flow Cytometry.
This position would suit an experienced Immunologist from a research environment, either for academia or industry. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a clinical stage organisation and led the development of Next Generation therapeutics.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Scientist - Immunology will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Design, develop and run research projects focused on the development and validation of Immunotherapies.
2. You will have the opportunity to explore new avenues of research including Gene engineering activities to develop Next Generationtherapeutics.
3. Characterise Immune cells including but not limited to Macrophages, Natural Killer Cells iPSCs and other leukocytes, using cell and immune based assays such as multicolour Flow Cytometry and plate based assays such as Cytotoxicity and Proliferation assays.
4. You will support junior members of staff and work in a matrix, collaborative environment.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Scientist - Immunology we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant PhD in Immunology or related field where you also have post-doc experience within academia or industry.
2. Proven industry experience with cellular and immune assays including but not limited to Human Cell Culture, co-culturing, Flow Cytometry, cell-based assays and molecular assays.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Immunology is vital to your application where immuno-oncology experience is beneficial. Knowledge of the Innate immune system would be highly beneficial to your application.
Key Words: Innumology | Immunologist | T Cell Therapy | T-Cells | CAR Tcells | Macrophages | NK Cells | Monocytes | Characterisation | Flow Cytometry | Cell-based Assays | Cytokines | Human Cell Culture | Cytotoxicity | Proliferation | Phenotyping
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Georgia Walden
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5635881
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 6th January 2022
- Expires: 3rd February 2022