CK Group are recruiting for a Haemostasis Scientist to join a leading medical diagnostics company at their site based in Sunderland on a permanent basis.
Our client are a market leader in their field and have pioneered advances in technology and instrumentation.
This role is located in Sunderland and the site is easily commutable from the A1(M) and surrounding towns/cities in the North East.
Haemostasis Scientist Role:
As a Haemostasis Scientist, you will be working as part of the client\'s haemostasis group and will be responsible for product development, application and validation to approved standards, data review and interpretation.
Your main duties will be to:
- Develop, maintain and apply in depth theoretical knowledge to support R&D opportunities
- Operate and maintain a variety of coagulation analysers and general lab equipment
- Perform technical support and customer complaint investigations
- Follow good laboratory practice whilst following statutory and site safety requirements
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Degree in life sciences or related
- Sound knowledge of haemostasis theory and methodologies
- Proper handling of human blood samples
- Knowledge of GMP/GLP standards
- Good laboratory practice
- Proficient in Office applications, accurate collection of data and the use of scientific and statistical analysis software
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Haemostasis Scientist position, please contact Sajra Hameed on 01246 457712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 52539 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Sajra Hameed
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 52539
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 6th January 2022
- Expires: 3rd February 2022