Clinical Evaluation Specialist
A world-leading Medical Device certification body is looking to recruit a Clinical Evaluation Specialist to work within their Orthopaedic and Dental department. The purpose of this role is to be the subject matter expert and provide feedback to clients in order to bring Orthopaedic and Dental Medical Devices to market.
This is a remote position which can be based in the UK, US, Spain, Germany, Netherlands, Italy or France.
- Supporting client portfolios in Orthopaedic and Dental Medical Devices
- Assessing clinical data to ensure that devices meet the safety and performance requirements
- Compiling Clinical Evaluation Assessment Reports (CEARs), managing these submissions and supporting documentation
- Working cross-collaboratively with Technical Specialists, Internal Clinicians, External Clinical Experts and Clinical Statisticians to ensure compliance to regulations
- Providing feedback to clients with recommendations, improvements and ultimately sign off for product release
- A degree in a relevant discipline
- Hands on clinical evaluation experience
- Experience with Clinical Evaluation Reports, Clinical Investigation Protocols, risk management documentation, PMCF reports, PSURs etc.
- Medical Device experience within Orthopaedics and/or Dental
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a Medical Device certification body and become a subject matter expert in your field. The role offers excellent remuneration as well as opportunities for progression.
If you would like to hear more, please apply within or send your CV to Rhianna.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Contact: Rhianna Bellamy
- Reference: JO-2201-482880_2
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 6th January 2022
- Expires: 3rd February 2022