CK Group are recruiting for a Quality Manager to join a specialist chemicals manufacturing company at their site based in Greater Manchester on a full time, permanent basis for a competitive salary.
This company specialises in polymer and resin manufacture and offers benefits such as healthcare, pension, 25 days\' holiday and bonus.
The Quality Manager role is based at the company\'s site in Greater Manchester and is easily commutable from Manchester, Liverpool, Blackburn, Preston, Bolton, Wigan and Lancaster.
Your main duties will be:
- Effective maintenance and monitoring of the Quality Management System
- To generate combined internal audit Schedule in accordance with MS
- To organise and prepare data for non-conformance reviews
- To set annual quality objectives for quality and monitor progress to achieve
- To Maintain quality system records
- To develop new quality systems and update existing system as required
- To liaise with customers and suppliers on matters related to quality
- To manage, issue and track documents within the QMS
- To carry out internal audits, complete report, issue actions and follow up
- To ensure that all duties/activities associated within quality department are carried out in compliance to Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality management systems
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 5 years\' experience within Quality Assurance or similar industry
- Educated to a Degree level or BTEC/HNC in relevant subject
- Excellent understanding of QMS and ISO 9001:2015
- Good understanding of sample and product testing - desirable
- Familiar with management systems (14001 & 45001) - desirable
- Understanding of chemical processes - desirable
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Quality Manager position, please contact Sajra Hameed on 01246 457712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . Please quote reference 52134.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Sajra Hameed
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 52134
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 6th January 2022
- Expires: 3rd February 2022