- Provide high quality samples of Company products.
- Carry out all duties in line with the Company's Quality Assurance Policy.
- Ensure good standards of G.M.P., G.L.P., H&S and general housekeeping within the laboratories, bays and coating areas
- Facilitate continuous process improvements to optimise departmental flow and efficiency while contributing to and completing improvement projects.
- Participate in the training of TSL staff, ATMs etc.
- Actively engage in commencement and continuation of training in all common formula types including understanding regulatory assessments, adjustments, manufacture, and coating of library samples
- Lead projects such as validations/stability studies etc.
- Perform calibration tests on laboratory equipment where required.
- Write or modify SOP's when required.
- Chemistry, or a related degree
- Experience of colour matching
- Good oral communication skills
- Experience in document and analytical checking
- Quality Control, ISO, GLP, GMP, COSHH or health and safety experience
- General awareness and understanding of pharmaceutical terminology
- Well organized and able to demonstrate strong time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to work within a pressurized environment
- Ability to work effectively on own initiative as well as within parts of a small team
- Hands on and flexible attitude
- Previous laboratory experience
- Computer skills (MS applications specifically)
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 7178
- Posted: 6th January 2022
- Expires: 3rd February 2022