We are currently looking for a Mathematician to join a leading Manchester based, consultancy who are specialists in supporting life science, healthcare & technology businesses commercialise to bring innovative new technologies, treatments & services to the market.
As the Mathematician you will be responsible for developing mathematical models, hybrids & equations to determine the value of data repositories. This is an exciting opportunity that will be instrumental in the development of an innovative new platform.
Key duties and responsibilities:
Your duties as the Mathematician will be to:
1.Utilise existing mathematical models & develop hybrid models to be used in the valuation of large data sets.
2.Ensure mathematical data models are accurate & fit for purpose.
3.Work alongside software developers to create user friendly outputs for models.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Mathematician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A Relevant degree or higher qualification in Mathematics or related field.
2. Proven experience in developing mathematical models & utilising regression analysis.
3. A high degree of competence with Microsoft Excel and a proficiency in VBA, SQL, C# or Python.
Key Words: Mathematics, Data Modelling, Infomatics, Mathematician, Statistics
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Nathan Fairhurst
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5635873
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 6th January 2022
- Expires: 3rd February 2022