We are currently looking for a Data Analyst to join a leading, Manchester based, consultancy who are specialists in supporting life science, healthcare & technology businesses commercialise to bring innovative new technologies, treatments & services to the market.
The business will be growing significantly over the course of the next 18 months and as part of this success driven, expansion they will be looking to hire a Data Analyst who will be well placed to step up into a senior position and lead a small team of analysts within 1 - 2 years.
Key duties and responsibilities:
As a Data Analyst based in Manchester, you will be working alongside a small but experienced team and would be responsible for the analysis of data generated using mathematical models to support exciting Life science & healthcare businesses raise funding & develop their business. Key duties will include:
1. Analysing and modelling data using mathematical models to determine the quality & value of data.
2. You will work alongside a software engineer & mathematical specialists to create mathematical and AI algorithms to predict data value.
3. Sense checking data models & identifying potential issues or opportunities.
4. In time, this position will be well placed to move into a senior role and lead a small team (2-3) of analysts.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Data Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree or higher qualification in either mathematics / statistics or similar field
2. Advanced excel skills and the ability to create mathematical models.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with working with data and building data models
Key Words: Data, Modelling, Statistics, Mathematics, Data Analyst, AI, Algorithm
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Nathan Fairhurst
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5635868
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 6th January 2022
- Expires: 3rd February 2022