Jocelyn Blackham is recruiting for a Clinical Operations Coordinator to join a company in the growing drug discovery industry at their site based in Basel. The position is offered on a contract basis for 12 months.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Assist the clinical operations team in the operational management and oversight of clinical trials, during set-up, conduct and until archiving, for an assigned trial.
- Coordinate the preparation and/or review of all operational trial-related documents (e.g., forms, guidelines).
- Coordinate the preparations and/or review of site related documents (e.g., Investigator Site Files (ISF).
- Coordinate the preparation and distribution of the clinical study documentation (e.g., site communication, newsletters, pocket brochures, appendix 16 for the Clinical Study Report (CSR)).
- Coordinate the delivery and inventory of study related non-clinical supplies (ordering, distribution, tracking, expiry dates management, resupplies).
Further responsibilities will include to:
- Coordinate site contracts finalization and execution.
- Coordinate Insurance certificates for the trial in collaboration with legal department.
- Ensure completeness and maintenance of key trial information in the Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS).
- File and upload documents in the different systems as needed.
- Function as a Study Owner in the eTMF when required.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
-Minimum 2 years of clinical research experience is preferred
- Strong English written and verbal skills
- to work independently
- Ability to effectively handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft (MS)-based applications (e.g., Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Some overnight travel (
You must have the right to work in Switzerland.
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Jocelyn Blackham
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 52155
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 6th January 2022
- Expires: 3rd February 2022