We are currently looking for a Laboratory Technician join an innovative and exciting Biotherapeutic company in the Cambridge area. As the Laboratory Technician, you will be supporting microbiology research into life changing and novel bacterial therapeutics.
This position would suit an experience Laboratory Technician looking to work in an innovative clinical stage organisation.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Laboratory Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1.In line with scientists requirements, prepare all buffers, solutions and microbiological media plates.
2. Assist the Laboratory supervisor in ensuring the disposal of both biological and chemical waste.
3. Ensure the media area, including the glassware, is kept clean.
4. Conduct routine maintenance of laboratory equipment.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Laboratory Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant qualifications of ONC/HNC in Microbiology or relevant scientific laboratory experience. BSc accepted but not required.
2. Proven industry experience in a CL2 Laboratory where you have experience of media preparation.
Key Words: CL2 | Laboratory Technician | Media Assistant | Microbiology | Lab Tech | Lab Assistant | Bacteriology | buffers |media plates
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Ben Switzer
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5635858
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 6th January 2022
- Expires: 3rd February 2022