CK Group are recruiting for a team of PCR Scientists to join a COVID-19 testing laboratory that provide services to the film industry at their site based in Windsor on an initial 6 month contract period (high likelihood of turning into longer term positions).
Our client provides COVID-19 laboratory testing services to the film and media industry.
£27,000 plus shift allowance
This PCR Scientist role will be located at our clients internal laboratory based in Windsor.
PCR Scientist role:
Your main duties will be:
- Perform PCR screening for COVID-19.
- Perform additional PCR based assays, including respiratory panels and STI panels.
- On occasions, perform testing in a mobile testing unit across the UK and overseas.
- Maintain and clean laboratory spaces.
- Work a shift pattern that may involve working between the hours of 4am and 12 midnight (typical shift will be 07:00-15:30, 11:00-19:30 or 15:30-00:00)
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Qualification in Biomedical Science or related subject.
- Experience working in an accredited laboratory.
- Familiar with PCR.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication skills.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 52540.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Graeme Pallas
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: 52540
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 6th January 2022
- Expires: 3rd February 2022