My client is a well-established business within the Biotechnology space who manufacture and supply reagents, instrumentation and other tools. They are currently looking for a R&D Scientist to join their R&D team in the development of new and existing products and transfer them to manufacturing.
- Investigating new products and developing existing product line
- Project management of individual products through to manufacturing
- Looking at capacity to scale up production and meet QMS requirements.
- Record keeping in line with our ISO standards.
- Knowledge of Molecular Biology techniques:
o PCR, RT-PCT, qPCR, LAMP
o Next Generation Sequencing
o Nucleic Acid Extraction methods
- MSc in relevant subject - Science / biology based and techniques.
- Proven capacity to work within a commercial environment
- Proven analytical skills.
- Microsoft Office competent capabilities.
- Capable of presenting work internally to colleagues.
- PhD that used molecular techniques.
- Assay development experience, any commercial development experience
- Working within or familiar with ISO9001, 13845 etc.
If you or anybody in your network is interested then please do give me a call on 0121 726 9711 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2162928
- Posted: 5th January 2022
- Expires: 2nd February 2022