My client is currently searching for a SAS Programmer to join ther team based in the UK.
- Perform duties of a Statistical Programmer for Medtronic Clinical Studies/Trials/Projects.
- Facilitate generation of statistical analysis results/study management reports specific to project needs.
- Program and produce deliverables on time and with high quality. Deliverables include Tables, Listings, Graphs and Study Management Reports, etc. to support Clinical Research Milestones. Typically developed by, but not limited to, SAS Technology, R language.
- Authors or follows specifications meant for statistical programmers.
- May provide guidance and assistance to entry level professionals and / or employees in the Statistical Programming function of the organization. Required Knowledge and Experience: 3-5 years of experience in Clinical Statistical Programming typically acquired from Pharmaceutical, Medical Device companies, Contract Research Organization.
For further details, please contact Tim Barratt on +44(0)1727 817 626 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Agency: Achieva Group Limited
- Contact: Tim Barratt
- Phone: 01727811634
- Reference: BH-32668
Website: Achieva Group Limited
- Posted: 5th January 2022
- Expires: 2nd February 2022